Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Cinder is a longtime and award-winning partner of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We have extensive experience in successfully implementing the platform under countless scenarios, and provide ongoing support and strategy to ensure companies get the most our of their platform investment.
Email marketing is the backbone of any digital customer lifecycle, and is an area Cinder is particularly passionate about. The SFMC offers hundreds of features to help execute any possible use case, from basic email marketing tools to sophisticated cross-channel campaign functionality, we find the platform’s adaptability and ability to scale is one of its major selling points.
- Use step-by-step campaign guides to configure any possible use case.
- Utilise mobile-optimised email templates.
- Automate sending, reporting, and more.
- Utilise drag-and-drop audience segmentation tools.
- Run A/B tests.
- Analyse comprehensive campaign performance at a glance.
- Monitor deliverability performance.
- Collaborate across teams with approval workflow processes.
The mobile-first mindset is nothing new, but the SFMC can make the execution of this easier. Mobile Connect allows for personalised SMS messages to be sent to your mobile phone or tablet device enabling a brand to keep up with their customers’ ever-changing needs.
- Engage in two-way mobile communications that include pictures, videos, and audio with MMS.
- Track and send mobile messages across campaigns.
- Drive app engagement with push messaging.
- Track when a customer opens your app, how much time they spend interacting, and details about their location.
- Create and automate custom solutions with mobile APIs.
- Utilise automated geo-targeting.
- Automate mobile app activities, such as refreshing a list or triggering a send.
Journey Builder is one of Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s signature products. This powerful visual tool enables marketers to plan a customer’s journey across channels and devices, ensuring the right message is delivered at the right time, via the right channel.
- Create personalised customer-focused experiences at scale.
- Map the customer journey and prioritise every step of your strategy.
- Spark conversations with customers based on real-time interactions with your brand.
- Test multiple variations of content, channel, timing, and frequency.
- Automatically monitor and respond to customers.
- Connect your apps, products, and spaces to customer journeys.
- Leverage data from any source.
Customer Data Platform
With an innovative suite of data management solutions, running reports and generating customer segments has never been easier. Audience Builder and Contact Builder are just two of the tools which enable tracking and reporting. There is also Discover, the SFMC premium data and analytics tool for companies which require deeper data analysis.
- Build a single, 360-degree view of each customer.
- View, analyse, filter, and segment data in real time.
- Spot trends and opportunities faster, and target audiences more precisely.
- Manage complex data with ease.
- Gain new insights to identify and drive strategic goals.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is a lot more than just a post on a fan page. Managing social media through the SFMC means it is connected to the rest of the customer journey, resulting in a more seamless experience for the customer and greater tracking for the marketer.
- Get social insights like consumer sentiment, demographics, intent and more.
- Modify and analyse social data to enhance the value of your own applications and services.
- Target social posts using demographic data.
- Preview social content before it goes live.
- Use pre-built templates and themes or build your own custom templates.
- Build forms to capture email or mobile subscriber data.
- Retarget custom audiences.
Increase conversions and ROI by collecting real-time data around customer preferences and purchase habits. This valuable information helps to build brand loyalty and steer the customer journey in the right direction.
- Collect explicit and implicit behavioural data.
- Gain a single view of the customer.
- Leverage customer data and personalised content from a single platform.
- Recommend products.
- Trigger messages based on real-time behaviour.
- View page views, click-through rates, and more with comprehensive tracking.
- Create smart content with pre-built and custom layouts.
Content and Messaging
The SFMC provides a single hub for all cross-channel content, enabling brands to speak with one consistent voice across all digital channels. A crucial feature for larger (or geographically distributed) marketing teams.
- Upload files with drag-and-drop tools.
- Assign content expiration dates.
- Utilise customer preferences to present relevant content.
- Generate custom offers for individuals or segments.
- Edit assets and preview content without leaving the application.
- Use search and filter tools to quickly locate marketing content.
The Predictive Intelligence feature allows marketers to collect behavioural data, infer preferences, predict the next best content, and deliver personalised messages across channels and devices. Taking the guesswork out of content means both greater customer satisfaction and ROI.
- Create guided selling experiences.
- Predict and automate marketing decisions based on customer data.
- Send behaviour-based emails.
- Collect implicit and explicit customer data.